OFF: UK handgun ban

Christian Mumford christian.mumford at LOGIN.EUNET.NO
Mon Nov 11 09:54:15 EST 1996

>On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, M Holmes wrote:
>
>> Jerry writes:

Britain

>> > I'll fight the UK handgun ban fight. Some sports should be banned...
>>
>> Yeah, let's ban rallying and motor racing.
>
>No, let's ban this bloody thread from this list!!!!!

Roy Wood was apparantly shot by a hunter while touring the USA with Wizzard
in the 70's, and the hunter later stated 'I thought he was an animal'. Can
anyone confirm this? (just trying to steer things through a
topic-warp-loophole to avoid banning things! Ban the ban on the ban
everybody!)......

Christian