info (fwd)

Mon Nov 11 18:28:15 EST 1996

On mån 11 nov 1996 17.56 "Albert T Bouchard" <ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM>
wrote:
> >Where is the Rodeo Bar???
>
> It's in Manhattan, on the corner or 27th Street and Third Ave. There's a
> big sign that says RODEO. We should go on around 11 (last time we went on
> exactly on time) and admission is free. It's a small club with a great
> sound system and they also have reasonably priced drinks and great food.
> Hope to meet you there!
> Al

    What's this about no club dates planned for the near future?  No shows
around New Years again this year?  From my specific and highly selfish
point of view ;) I'd been hoping for something between 9 Dec and 9 Jan :)

    Ah well.  I'd better get a move on and try to figure out how I'm going
to order _Box of Hammers_ ...

Cheers,
Carl