HW : On Joolz Holland?

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Nov 11 05:47:10 EST 1996

In message <v01540b04aeace01107b7@[158.152.59.212]>, David Jones
<david at MASTMOOR.DEMON.CO.UK> writes
>I saw the trailer for this last night and I think the band he saw were
>Orbital - who said "We are Orbital" - I know it doesn't sound very
>plausible but bear with me on this one, they were very incoherent - but
>hten so was I.

but...but...but...Orbital are all "of the Picard". I know Alan's a
little "shiny of pate" but how could anyone (even some of my hopeless
mates) mistake Orbital for the Hawks? Having said that, you're probably
right! It wouldn't be hard to mistake them if you were just listening to
a CD, if you could listen without predudice, that is.
--
Jon Browne