BOC : The Quest continues.......

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Tue Nov 12 06:34:32 EST 1996

Have you got a copy or has anyone offered to help you yet? If not, I think I
can get it around here. Would you be interested in a trade? I'm looking for
a BOC-Ler in the States who could order *Box of Hammers* for me in exchange
for something. I don't have much to offer anyone else, I'm afraid, but I'm
happy to negotiate.
Pete.

At 02:20 PM 9/11/96 +0000, Neil wrote:
>Further to recent posts I sent re: Imaginos & the difficulty getting it....
>
>It now transpires that Virgin are ordering Imaginos on Import on the
Discovery label, which is why the've taken 7 weeks _so far_.

>Question: is this the release that other UK fans have ? Or has it gone out
of print on the original label ?

>oh well, the wait continues.....only thing that keeps me searching for it,
is the good reviews I hear on this list.

>Neil.

Peter Sondergeld
p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au

"And sometimes I say things I shouldn't,
 Like..."                                  - Warren Zevon