Area S4

Tue Nov 12 13:54:05 EST 1996

On ons 13 nov 1996 00.13 "William Duffy" <xl5 at IINET.NET.AU> wrote:
> Can someone tell me what tracks are on the "Area S4" CD, and whether
> these tracks appear elsewhere?

    The tracks are: "Alien (I Am) - The Roswell Edit", "Death Trap",
"Wastelands", and "Are You Losing Your Mind?".  The first is an edited
version of the track from _Alien 4_, and the last three are exactly as they
appear on _Alien 4_.

Cheers,
Carl

ObCD: Motorhead, _Bastards_.

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of ASNAC, University of Cambridge            -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)