Travellers of Space

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Tue Nov 12 14:10:15 EST 1996

At 09:50 1996-11-12 GMT, you wrote:
>Can someone give me details of this album please?
>
>FoFP

Nik Turner & Travellers of Space   (Cleopatra)

 1 Nik Turner       Master of the Universe        (Space Ritual)
 2 Nik Turner       Isis & Nepthys                (Sphynx)
 3 Spiral Realms    A Trip to G9                  (A Trip to G9)
 4 Anubian Lights   Grid Coordinate: Vorp 1       (Eternal Sky)
 5 Pressurehead     Slo Blo                       (Sudden Vertigo)
 6 Nik Turner       Careful with that Axe, Eugene (A Saucerful of Pink)
 7 Zero Gravity     Space Does Not Care           (Space Does Not Care)
 8 Melting Euphoria Venusian Skyline              (Upon the Solar Winds)
 9 Robert Calvert   Lord of the Hornets           (Freq)
10 Helios Creed     The Master                    (Cosmic Assault)
11 Spiral Realms    Voyage to Pluto               (Journeys from the Future)
12 Steve P. Took    Scorpius                      (Missing Link to
Tyrannosaurus Rex)
13 Chrome           3rd from the Sun              (3rd from the Sun)
14 Nik Turner       Bones of Elvis                (Prophets of Time)

this item may not be wide spread, as my copy has the catalouge number CLEO
PRO-2 (For Promotion Only)

cheers - \\joe