OFF : Was Re HW On Joolz Holland?

David Jones david at MASTMOOR.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Nov 12 14:35:22 EST 1996

>but...but...but...Orbital are all "of the Picard". I know Alan's a
>little "shiny of pate" but how could anyone (even some of my hopeless
>mates) mistake Orbital for the Hawks? Having said that, you're probably
>right! It wouldn't be hard to mistake them if you were just listening to
>a CD, if you could listen without predudice, that is.
>--
>Jon Browne

I did worry a bit about the lack of hair but the word Orbital was so
incoherent it really wasnt recognisible.

I watched the trailer quite closely because I'd already read your post and
they were the only alternative - the rest were too well spoken.

Taped the program and Orbital were brilliant I thought.

I have Snivilisation as part of my collection of bands starting with the
letters Orb (Orb, Orbit, Orbital, William Orbit) but I hadn't heard any
newer stuff.

David