FAO Bernhard

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed Nov 13 13:31:19 EST 1996

Bernhard Pospiech writes:

> Hi again Mike
>
> At 09:51 12.11.96 GMT, you wrote:
> >What was the play date for Cajun Jinx on OUt & Intake?
>
> This is a studio version, not a live version !!

so if the Corridor of Flame live performance of this track is dated
Nov 86 should the studio version should be listed before or after it?
My guess the studio version should come first I suppose - even if
the album itself was issued after the live performance.....

yours codexly

jill

ObPeeve> Discovering that my bicycle had been turned into a unicycle
while I was out enjoying an Astralasia gig last night.  8-((

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk