HW: GONG tour '97 (or whenever)

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Thu Nov 14 00:52:08 EST 1996

On 13-NOV-1996 16:45:10.9 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Heya... I e-mailed the guy who coordinates the GONG tours in the U.S.
   >with the idea of putting HW and Gong on a joint-venture-tour of some
   >sort. This was his reply:
   >---------- begin included message ----------
   >In other words, what would you guys think of Gong and HW touring
   >together in the U.S.? :) :)
   >Damon "I think it would be awesome!" Capehart

Well, I've never been an avid concert-goer (been to about 10-12 gigs
in a span of about 8 years), but I've never seen Gong or HW and if this show
came to SoCal, I'd be there easy. Well, I MIGHT show up in L.A. (a good 1
and 1/2 hour drive) for either seperately, but w/both, it'd be guaranteed,
even though I'd have to go alone...
(The only HW fans I know are through the
computer. I've never actually seen another "live" HW fan. Or Gongfan, for
that matter. What do they look like? Do they really where hoods and
afghans? I don't...)

Chuck

`[1;33;44mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive