OFF : Orbital

David Jones david at MASTMOOR.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Nov 14 14:42:34 EST 1996

>P.S.:  There's an Orbit as well as W.Orbit?  What's Orbit like? (I have
>       William Orbit stuff.)

well according to somebody else in this thread

> The only one I have is the one with Halcyon+on+on, and the piece that loops
> "even a stopped watch tells the right time twice a day".

this is the tape that I thought was by a band called Orbit not Orbital - I
cant have paid much attention when I wrote it down. - So there probably
isnt and orbit, unless anyone wants to form it ?  Whoops sorry.

As far as William Orbit is concerned for me the killer track is "Water from
a Vine Leaf"  from Strange Cargo III the break after the spoken bit is
magnificent.  William Orbit but he might be a bit too laid back for some
tastes on this list though.

David