OFF: JPT Scare Band (fwd)

Fri Nov 15 05:29:35 EST 1996

     Just got this email, and feel as though some people here might
appreciate this band.  Heavy, blues-ish, garage psychedelia freak out power
trio with extremely raunchy bass tone and _far_ too much wah pedal :) :) :)
     Kind of Hendrix in a garage with perhaps some early Zep.  But much
looser.  Very lo-tech, live-in-studio/garage, sound.

     I highly recommend it.  :)