BOC: CN on CD

Fri Nov 15 08:27:37 EST 1996

>One copy seen was shrink wrapped so it couldn't be examined closely, but it
appeared to have a booklet inside and seemed to be a US import. Another copy
in another shop had a fold-out cover and a poorer quality reproduction of
the front cover picture, and also had _Sony_ stamped on the spine. It was
A$10.00 cheaper, too. Can anyone tell me where the second one comes from?
Thanks,

Check the catalog numbers if you can.  My suspicion is the one with
_Sony_ on it might be the other European release (Holland release that
is) -- if it is, "Make Rock Not War" will be mislabelled as "Rock on
Wars".

Also, I have been told by Jean-Luc Carrier (who runs the French BOC
fanclub) that the UK version of *Club Ninja* (no fadeout on "White
Flags") does NOT exist on CD - only vinyl (and maybe cassette).  So,
I've basically stopped looking for what is probably a non-existent CD.

John