HW : More Jap lyrics

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Nov 16 04:47:03 EST 1996

In message <Pine.SUN.3.95.961115145634.18935J-
100000 at markov.utdallas.edu>, Damon C Capehart <dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU>
writes

>Where did you get this??? your own head, or is this real?
>
>    Damon C Capehart    |  aka Le Monsieur Damon  | dcapehar at utdallas.edu

These are the lyrics, as printed, included Capital letters where they
use them, in my Japanese release of Live '79 / Levitation (" albums on
One CD). In a similar vein, when my brother's first album (Senseless
Things) came out in Japan the lyrics were similarly meaningless. They
like them so much they named one of the tracks on their second LP after
them and included large chunks of these daft lyrics in the new song.
Wish I could remember the title, I'll ask my bro if anyone's interested.
--
Jon Browne