BOCbase

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sat Nov 16 21:19:52 EST 1996

I know, a long time no speak about BOCbase. I am re-styling the pages a bit.
I hope I did some good to the layout of the page.

The info on BOCreleases is now complete, as far as I have the info, and
I have included the info several people have sent me on releases and gigs.

I have also included the possibility to download all the BOCbase pages in
one file (self-extracting ARJ), so you can unpack them later and read it
off-line.

I'll let you all know when it's finished.

Meanwhile... can someone tell me who C. Bouchard and K. Bouchard are? They
co-wrote some songs, both with Albert: You're Not The One, Monsters and
Hungry Boys. And could someone give me the first names of J. Trivers, R.
Meltzer, J. Riggs, full names of Legatt Bros? Thanks!

Jerry