BOCbase

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sat Nov 16 22:42:54 EST 1996

On 16-NOV-1996 18:29:53.3 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Jerry the flying dutchman wrote;
   >>Meanwhile... can someone tell me who C. Bouchard and K. Bouchard are?
   >They >co-wrote some songs, both with Albert: You're Not The One,
   >Monsters and >Hungry Boys. And could someone give me the first names
   >of J. Trivers, R. >Meltzer, J. Riggs, full names of Legatt Bros? Thanks!
   >>
   >>Jerry
   >>
   >>'
   >Well,  it's Richard Meltzer, and I think it's  Jack Riggs and Jon
   >Rivers ... sorry but I'm a little drunk tonight, but I'm doing the
   >best I can... and I have question too... has anybody heard of the band
   >"Spiritual Beggars"?... if not, I think you have to check 'em out.
   >Heavy-Monster-Fu-Kyuss-Blue Cheer Rock!
   >Daniel Wikdahl
   >.
   >"Jag har en papegoja -se jag bestdmmer" (Rickard Fuchs)
   >Daniel Wikdahl
   >Kaptensgatan 2a
   >S-39 236 KALMAR
   >SWEDEN
   >0480-245 11

Yeah, funny, but I think that band was formed by the Swedish ex-guitarist of
Carcass. Bit of a different style there...

Chuck
`[1;37;40mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive