HW: To all listmembers

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Sun Nov 17 12:00:40 EST 1996

To all listmembers I owe tapes to, or letters to.
I have had a bit of a personal crisis and have not had the
opportunity to complete any trades I have already set up.
I have just recently gotten back online, and I will be here, but
primarily in a lurker mode. I will uphold my end of any outstanding
tape trades in the very near future.  I apologize for taken
up list space with this sort of personal letter, but it is
much easier to write one letter that I know all will recieve.

Take care, and see you at a HW show! (USA tour)

Duane