BOCbase

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Nov 17 14:03:58 EST 1996

Isn't this all in the FAQ?

>Meanwhile... can someone tell me who C. Bouchard and K. Bouchard are? They
>co-wrote some songs, both with Albert: You're Not The One, Monsters and
>Hungry Boys. And could someone give me the first names of J. Trivers, R.
>Meltzer, J. Riggs, full names of Legatt Bros? Thanks!

C & K Bouchard are the same person, my-ex-wife Caryn. On one of the albums
they screwed up the credits (actually more than one but that's another
story). Others are Jon Trivers, Richard Meltzer, Jack Rigg (not Riggs).
Dunno Legatt.
Al