Moorcock Lyrics

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sat Nov 16 15:05:59 EST 1996

Greetings,
        Does anybody have, or know of the wereabouts of the lyrics of two
(fairly rareish) Michael Moorcock numbers:- "Good Girl, Bad Girl" and
"Another Quiet Day in Auschwitz"? These are two of my absolute favorites
and am planning to do covers of them. Can play the tune, but it's
dificult to do them without knowing the lyrics.
        Oh, and I'm in the middle of doing up a Moorcock site, too. If anyone's
interested - and it's going to be about more than just Elric (though I
like Simon's site, if you're out there Simon).

-Max Wilcox