HW: Opal Butterfly/Sam Gopal's Dream

Christian Mumford christian.mumford at LOGIN.EUNET.NO
Wed Nov 20 04:06:02 EST 1996

>TEL# 069-413027 FAX# 069-411071
>There is also a comp CD of lemmy in cluding Rockin' vicar stuff, HW Sam gopal
>and other stuff.   It is truly odd to hear Lemmy SING!!! not growl
>not to forget he sings Donavan with a chorus of girls!!!
>the CD # is TTE 004CD.
>cheers and enjoy,
>bryan
>pitkin at ac.marywood.edu

I have a Lemmy comp called 'Born to Lose - Live to Win' - it has one Rockin'
Vicars track, a few HW tracks and several Motorhead/side prjects, but no Sam
Gopal... Now, hearing Lemmy doing Donovan I gotta hear!!!

Christian