Moorcock Lyrics

simon sihalley at VOSSNET.CO.UK
Wed Nov 20 09:41:26 EST 1996

Reply to Max Wilcox about Moorcock Lyrics
>Greetings,
>        Does anybody have, or know of the wereabouts of the lyrics of two
>(fairly rareish) Michael Moorcock numbers:- "Good Girl, Bad Girl" and
>"Another Quiet Day in Auschwitz"? These are two of my absolute favorites
>and am planning to do covers of them. Can play the tune, but it's
>dificult to do them without knowing the lyrics.

If anyone gets these could they post them to me too. Cheers

>        Oh, and I'm in the middle of doing up a Moorcock site, too. If
>        anyone's
>interested - and it's going to be about more than just Elric (though I
>like Simon's site, if you're out there Simon).

Oh I'm always around somewhere. My Moorcock sites a bit static at the moment
as I've run out of interviews to put up. I've done a large bibliography with
illustrations but it's way to huge for my lowly 2 meg of space.
If anybody has any interesting Mike interviews/articles I'd be happy to hear
from them. A photocopy would do so that I can transcribe it. Let me know.
I'm also looking for colour scans (for personal use) of a few books, mainly
the none sword and sorcery stuff. I only have a B&W scanner and even that's
not that good.

Any help would be appriciated

Si

sihalley at vossnet.co.uk