HW: RHCP swiping Orgone Accumulator?

Andrew Gilham Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM
Wed Nov 20 15:53:34 EST 1996

>An Australian band called The Angels recorded a song called "The Dogs
>Are Talking" which is apparently identical to "Death Trap"!

Actually, it is similar, once pointed out... there's a bit which goes "body
heat, body heat" which is a *lot* like "monkey on elastic"..  but face it,
"Death Trap" isn't the most original of chord structures, I doubt it's a
steal!  Not like Elastica nicking Stranglers riffs, anyway...

>Man, whatever happened to the Angels after that album ?

Called it a day, I think.

- Andy

ObLP: Angels - _Beyond Salvation_