HW: Space rock from London

Yuri Elik uriah at HERMITAGE.RU
Wed Nov 20 18:19:40 EST 1996

Greetings Hawkfans!

I have an above mentioned CD - 1991  Hawkwind: Space Rock from London
(which is, according to Discography, a [remix of BBC Transcription
disc])
[Live BBC Session 14/10/72 - very good quality] (btw is it bootleg? it
looks like one. anyway, I love it - it's really great).

On the cover there is the concert photo (is it really from this
concert?), and there are Dave Brock and Simon King photos - each one on
the separate page, so I have an impression that there supposed to be
photos of other band members also. The question is, is it really so? Or
they just decided for some obscure reason to put only two of them?

Yuri