HW: RHCP swiping Orgone Accumulator?

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Thu Nov 21 06:30:15 EST 1996

At 08:53 PM 11/20/96 UT, you wrote:
>>An Australian band called The Angels recorded a song called "The Dogs
>>Are Talking" which is apparently identical to "Death Trap"!
>
>Actually, it is similar, once pointed out... there's a bit which goes "body
>heat, body heat" which is a *lot* like "monkey on elastic"..  but face it,
>"Death Trap" isn't the most original of chord structures, I doubt it's a
>steal!  Not like Elastica nicking Stranglers riffs, anyway...
>
>>Man, whatever happened to the Angels after that album ?
>
>Called it a day, I think.
>

>- Andy

        They're not around anymore... GOOD!
        I've got that album and that is one of very few albums I'm ashame of
owning
        ...it really stinks... I won't even listen to it to compare the two
songs...
        ... and I can't throw it away 'cause my hand may start smelling of
that rotten         album...

                -Daniel Wikdahl

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN