BOTH: Re: Covers.... I wish!

Thu Nov 21 10:56:17 EST 1996

    Ever since Al announced the tracklist for BoH and apologized for not
including a HW cover, I've been giving this thought ...

    The best tBS cover of Hawkwind I could come up with is "Hassan I Sabha"
(aka "Assassins of Allah").  Can't you just here Al growling, "It is
written!" with Deb screeching "In the soul of the desert!"  (sort of in the
fashion of "Rise ..." and "Reverberate!"

    Man, they would do a great job of it!  :)

Cheers,
Carl