BOC Remastered?

Craig A. Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Thu Nov 21 21:33:10 EST 1996

Nope, not remastered, just repackaged, sorry...

Along the same line, I saw a German "Best Of" at Best Buys titled something like "The Reaper". It has a version of "White Flags" onnit, could this be the rare (faded/ non-faded? Which is the rare one) version that everyone has wanted to hear? I didn't buy it, as there are no previously un-issued tracks on it.

objCDPlayer: Pink Floyd /Meddle

Craig Shipley
craigs at pyramid.com

----------
From:   Steven Defoe[SMTP:Mondello1 at AOL.COM]
Sent:   Thursday, November 21, 1996 8:26 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        BOC Remastered?

Hello,
I'm new to the list, this is my first post - been a BOC fan since Tyranny
came out, with a question -

I'm looking at an attractively priced 3 cd set of the 1st 3 BOC albums ($19)
- but - does anybody know if there are plans to released these in
"remastered" form.  It seems to be all the rage lately and I'd like to get
the best sound possible - is this special deal just Columbia dumping the old
stock before introducing the new?  If so, I'll wait - if not, I'll buy!

Thanks for your advice  Steven Defoe