BOC - What kind of Reaper version?

THE CIDER KING PN013 at LAMP.AC.UK
Fri Nov 22 17:08:25 EST 1996

Thanks John,
It seems that I've got the 12" mixed up then! Oh well tah for the info. Well
I'd certainly like to get hold of the Stephen King intro, so I think this'll
be the version that'll I'll be looking to get my grubby little mits upon!
Oh btw a friend of mine has got a copy of the Astronomy (Imaginos) video that
apparently he copied off the tv at some point in the past. is it any good
(he is holding out for money for the tape - my natural inclination says yes, butI just thought I'd ask, just in case it's a dog of a vid!).
Cheers,
Martin

"When the party's over, it's all over"
PN013 at LAMP.AC.UK