Brain: Box Of Hammers

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Fri Nov 22 17:04:46 EST 1996

I got my copy of Box of Hammers last night and I finally got a chance
to listen to it today.  It is quite a good album, IMHO.  In brief, the
sound is very clean and the songs are great.  There is even a pointer
to the Brain Surgeons www page (http://www.NovPapyrus.com/bs/) and a
mention of boc-l in the "Thanks:" section.

My kudos to Al, Deb, and the rest of the band!

Frank
ObCD: A Brief History of Ambient, Vol. 1, which contains "The Forge of
      Vulcan" and "Life Form" from Hawkwind.