BOC - What kind of Reaper version?

Fri Nov 22 20:05:56 EST 1996

>Oh btw a friend of mine has got a copy of the Astronomy (Imaginos) video that
apparently he copied off the tv at some point in the past.

This was only released in the U.K.  If you're into the meanings behind
the story of *Imaginos*, this video is really cool - lots of imagery.
If you're looking for shots of the band playing, you won't find it here.
Not alot of people have this, so if I were you, I'd get it.

John

PS:  The Stephen King intro can also be found on a promo only U.S. CD
release of "Astronomy" - 4 tracks on the CD, 2 w/intro, 2 without -- 2
of the tracks are the album version, and 2 are a shortened version.