Tangerine Dream

John Majka flossbac at WCIC.ORG
Fri Nov 22 20:09:20 EST 1996

At 06:02 PM 11/22/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Well, considering that it is the new version of Tangerine Dream, It
probably won't be too good at all...

Yes, such a tragedy, that.  TD used to be one of the few bands legitimately
on the cutting edge of music, but they are only a grotesque parody of their
former selves now.  They have intentionally placed themselves in the same
category as Yanni and John Tesh.  Their earlier material bears no
resemblance to the crap they now produce.  I've spent years hoping they
would get back on course, but I think I have to conclude that they are
simply a lost cause and have been for a number of years.

John Majka
flossbac at wcic.org