OFF: Elric film

Colin Michael Davis pook at EMRL.COM
Sat Nov 23 15:27:00 EST 1996

shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM wrote:
 :Anyone got any better ideas for the role ? (We know which 2 bands should
 :do the soundtrack !)

Hmmm.  For the role of Elric, I think Daniel Day-Lewis would work wonders,
though convincing him might be a pain.  Julian Sands would also be quite
nice, especially considering he has the necessary cheekbones and a
reasonably pale complexion to begin with - less time spent making him up.
Just bleach the hair, powder him down, pop in some red contacts, and
*presto!*

As for the soundtrack and score...  :)  Well, of *course* B.O.C. and
Hawkwind should be present in quantity.  But who else would you solicit for
music?  Me, I was thinking Loreena McKennitt for some haunting, ethereal
Celtic-flavored instrumenals.