OFF Re: Diversion!

john paine jpaine at LINKNET.KITSAP.LIB.WA.US
Sun Nov 24 01:06:48 EST 1996

1) Def Leppard - High and Dry
2) Judas Priest - Unleashed in the East
3) Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast
4) Pink Floyd - The Wall
5) Ministry - Psalm 69
6) Soundgarden - Superunknown
7) Led Zepplin III
8) Van Halen I
9) Machines of Loving Grace - Concentration
10) Glenn Miller - Chattanooga Choo Choo - The #1 Hits
    (I hate being predictable)

- Passerby in Times Square