OFF: Diversion

Alex S. Garcia artefact at IMAGINET.FR
Sun Nov 24 08:39:20 EST 1996

1) Pink Floyd "The Wall"
2) Kansas "Leftoverture"
3) Dream Theater "Images & words"
4) Supertramp "Supertramp"
5) Babylon Zoo "The boy with the X-ray eyes"
6) Deep Purple "Purpendicular"
7) The Eagles "Hotel California"
8) Led Zeppelin "IV"
9) Toto "IV"
10) Foreigner "4"

Hmm... are there a lot of "4"s there, or is it just me ? ;-)

And I'm quite sure the list wouldn't be exactly the same if you asked me
again in a week or two ! (though #1, 2, 7 and 8 would definitely still be
there)...

And hey, Andy, wouldn't you rather we talked about something then have the
list stay silent ? It's not that bad a topic, y'know ;-)

Alex S. Garcia (lurking, but still sticking around...)

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
  (with links to the Icarus Encyclopedia, Artefact, Rock In Progress,
  Slash and more to come...)