OFF: Scream Thy Last Scream

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Nov 22 08:49:16 EST 1996

In message <199611221040.LAA00274 at kirov.eunet.no>, Christian Mumford
<christian.mumford at LOGIN.EUNET.NO> writes
>Is Psychedelic Dungeon a compilation or a bootleg?? I need another Syd fix!
>
>Christian

I'm pretty certain it's a legit release as I've seen it advertised in
mail order listings. I was lent it though so I can't be certain. Now you
mention it it does have the air of boot about it. Other tracks are BBC
radio Pretty Things, Creation, Pre-Zep Jimmy Page solo 60's stuff,
Factory, Mirage, Idle Race, an unreleased version of See Emily Play,
(not all that) and unreleased Who "Anyway, Anyhow,Anywhere" (killer).
I've got loads of Pebbles, Nuggets, Rubble and other comps but this is a
*brilliant* comp and there isn't a track on it I've already got.

Looking over it, the CAT # is ISR 007 CD but there's *no* label info
anywhere. Hmmm, I guess it is a boot after all <g>
--
Jon Browne