OFF: Elric film

Christian Mumford christian.mumford at LOGIN.EUNET.NO
Mon Nov 25 03:31:56 EST 1996

>On tis 1 jan 1980 00.21 "Max Wilcox" <s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU> wrote:
>> Colin Michael Davis wrote:
>> > shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM wrote:
>> >  :Anyone got any better ideas for the role ?
>>
>>         I have only three things to say. Richard E. Grant.
>>
>>         (Maybe he'd be better as Jerry....)
>
>    Ha, I actually thought of Richard E. Grant for Elric!  I thought he
>might be a little old now though ...
>
>Cheers,
>Carl

Well, I remember back in the 80's there was talk of David Bowie playing
Elric. He'd be perfect if he weren't so old (even back then). But I think
Richard E. Grant or Julian Sands would both make great Elrics, especially if
they put on their best veddy veddy english accents...

Christian