OFF: Diversion

Clore (NO JUNK E-MAIL) clore at COLUMBIA-CENTER.ORG
Mon Nov 25 04:21:16 EST 1996

Christian Mumford wrote:

> Dead Kennedys - Give me Convenience or Give Me Death (yeah, I'm cheating with
>                                                         with a 'best of'...

No, that was a collection of previously uncollected tracks (hence the
title).  It seems like a "best of" because it has a few singles versions
that differed from the album versions--"Holiday in Cambodia",
"California Uber Alles", etc.

And so what, anyway--I used _Workshop of the Telescopes_, both a double
CD and a "best of"--

Dan Clore.