Diversion!

Rauli Poikela rauli.poikela at MBNET.FI
Mon Nov 25 09:14:00 EST 1996

-> Things have been sort of quiet at BOC-L, so I thought I'd propose a
-> diversion.  Everyone loves those kitschy top ten lists, so why don't we all
-> send in our votes for the ten albums we would hope to have with us on an
-> abandoned island, excluding albums by Hawkwind and Blue Oyster Cult.  I
-> think it'll be interesting to see what other bands people like besides HW
-> and BOC.  Here's my list (no particular order of preference):
->
-> 1) Pale Saints:  Mrs. Dolphin
-> 2) Husker Du:  Warehouse Songs and Stories
-> 3) Thin White Rope:  In The Spanish Cave
-> 4) Cocteau Twins:  Victorialand
-> 5) Rush:  Hemispheres
-> 6) R.E.M.:  Fables of the Reconstruction
-> 7) Stereolab:  Refried Ectoplasm
-> 8) Guided By Voices:  Alien Lanes
-> 9) Dinosaur Jr.:  You're Living All Over Me
-> 10) Tangerine Dream:  Encore
->
-> how about you others?

I'd get the following, no particular order of preference:

Eppu Normaali: Repullinen Hitteja
Black Sabbath: Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Jethro Tull  : 'A'
Ozrics       : Is there really a difference what record to get ?-)
Pink Floyd   : Saucerful of Secrets
Hurriganes   : Roadrunner
Led Zeppelin : III
Uriah Heep   : Salisbury
Kauko Royhka : Mielummin vanha kuin aikuinen
Simon&Garfunk: Any compilation