OFF: Diversion

BREVARD Adrian R. (MSMail) ABrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Nov 25 12:10:00 EST 1996

>Things have been sort of quiet at BOC-L, so I thought I'd propose a
>diversion.  Everyone loves those kitschy top ten lists, so why don't we all
>send in our votes for the ten albums we would hope to have with us on an
>abandoned island, excluding albums by Hawkwind and Blue Oyster Cult.

I'll bite -

King's X - Ear Candy
King's X - Gretchen Goes to Nebraska
King's X - King's X
King's X - Dogman
King's X - Faith Hope Love
King's X - Out of The Silent Planet
King's X - Riding The Wind  (Live)
Velvet Hammer - Live
Galactic Cowboys - Space In Your Face
Dream Theater - Images and Words
Threshold - Psychedelicattessan
Threshold - Wounded Land
Triumph - Thunder 7
Triumph - Allied Forces
Masquerade - Surface of Pain
Y&T - Musically Incorrect
Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime

Well thats 17 but I never leave home without my King's X collection.  I
justify this by foregoing any type of floatation device when the the
ship sank. 8^)

Some quickies - Martin Popoff, are you doing a review of BOH anytime
soon?  You like Ear Candy huh?

Hello to Theo, Manuel &Jean, John Swartz and Mr. Bouchard.

 5 In the player recently -

Galactic Cowboys - Space In Your Face
Savatage - Handful of Rain
Gary Hoey - Animal Instincts