OFF:Re: Diversion!

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Mon Nov 25 11:29:32 EST 1996

Troy Harris wrote:

>   OK then,
>
>   How about another list of stuuf that would be a punishment for you to
> have on a desert island.  Here is mine.

In this category, I would say anything by a group of young boys, usually
5, who appear to be about 15 years old, don't play any instruments, and
sing lots of songs about the girls they have loved (Science Fiction??).
I am referring to all Boyz2Men-Take That clones.

Also any music by people who bark every time they touch their crotch.
Anything with a hint of Bootscooting. And any music where the Synth is
being badly mistreated by it's owner in the name of what is laughingly
called Dance Music.

Why is it that people who seem to sing about nothing but SEX are given
more coverage by the media than those who sing about Quarks, Orgone
Accumulators, etc..

OOOPPSS!! Just realized that those two examples are about the same
subject!!!
Well. You know what I mean anyway.

William