Hawks & BOC not in Vatican top ten

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Nov 25 14:32:50 EST 1996

>>Vatican officials later included Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath and AC/DC
>>in the "worst offenders" category and informed that "AC/DC" stood not
>>for alternating current, not even for bisexuality, but for "Anti-Christ,
>>Death to Christ".
>
>but they did not mention the Knights In Satan's Service (Kiss), or the group
>with a "goat head in a red pentagram" symbol (Rush/2112), or the BOC/Agents
>of Fortune artwork (man holding tarot card that says "I want to Show you the
>Death" and pointing at the wellknown [BOC] symbol that means "I Don't
>Believe in what Christ did Means Anything". Flip side shows three clearly
>visible satanic symbols, the Moon, the Saturn and the Pyramid.

Glad to see they accepted the bribes of Kommunist Redneck Anti-Freedom
Terrorists
Who Excite Retarded Kids.  Name games are a dime a dozen.  Vicious
Anti-Truth Is Corrupt And Nonsensical.

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka                     |
Baron Roger Shrubstaff of the Amtgard Barony of Silverwater|
(Kingdom of the Burning Lands), aka                        |
Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-                                     |