Imaginos!

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Tue Nov 26 10:23:59 EST 1996

Martin Dench wrote:

>I have just discovered that Imaginos is no longer available on cd, which
>is a bit of a blow as I was hoping to get one to replace my ailing vinyl
>and cassette.  If anyone has a spare copy then I would be happy to either
>pay for it, or to buy whatever you want in exchange.  I know this is a bit
>mercenary of me to expect a BOC fan to part with even a spare copy, but I
>would be happy to negotiate very favourable terms!

Martin,

In Holland Imaginos is in the Nice Price selection, which is not as nice as
a nice price somehwere else, but still not too expensive. It's fairly easy
to get it here. I could buy you a copy. We can work out a trade later.

Meanwhile, could you give me the details on the cassette copy, please? I
need the info for BOCbase. Record label, cat# and year of release are
important. Thanks!

Jerry