HW: Castle Masters Collection

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Tue Nov 26 07:01:49 EST 1996

hi

I've bought a very cheap used HW CD called "Castle Masters Collection"...
...does anybody know the story behind the songs (when they were recorded,
why they don't appear on any album (maybe the do, but I haven't seen them
anywhere) why the sound quality is so poor etc) "Hash Cake '77", "Came Home"
and "Dealing with the Devil".
Some songs sounds like edited versions ,like the track "Masters of the
Universe" a live version with only one verse (is it called verse in
English?!?)...is this the way it is
or am I completely wrong...

And one more... is there a HW FAQ somewhere???

                -Daniel Wikdahl

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN