OFF: The Pope

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Nov 26 08:30:33 EST 1996

On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Martyn White wrote:

>         All this talk about the pope brings to mind (for some
> reason)  "DAVID PEEL And THE LOWER EAST SIDE's" Apple album and
> "The Pope Smokes Dope" (1972).   Check it out  ;-)

        Or there's the well-known song by The Not Very Good Interval Band
on their album `Bendysistserasparagushead', `The Pope Wears Rubber and He
Drinks Fresh Milk' - right Carl?
                                 Jazza

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                      |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk         |
 | "Now, back me up on this, but isn't it always the same? You've just   |
 | got on the phone and the bath starts running? Back me up!" Harry Hill |