BOC: Album name

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Nov 26 12:54:42 EST 1996

In message <199611261336.IAA29607 at mbunix.mitre.org>, John A Swartz
<jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG> writes
>Well, don't know what the significance of "Godot" with BOC and the new
>stuff is, I just hope that they don't release an album with an all-black
>cover . . .
>
>John
Waiting For Godot is a play by Sam Beckett where two vagrants, Vladimir
and Estragon (from memory) spend their lives waiting in the same spot
for this Godot bloke. "Waiting For Godot" is now a euphemism for waiting
indefinatly. The "joke" in the play is, he *never* comes. The joke in
the album title, I assume, is : here it is at last.  i.e. this is what
you've waited for, for so long.
--
Jon Browne