OFF: progrock

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Tue Nov 26 20:42:00 EST 1996

Adrian Brevard wrote:
>>Threshold - Psychedelicattessan
>>Threshold - Wounded Land

Jerry:
>In case you didn't know, Damian Wilson (singer on Wounded Land)
>is back with Threshold and touring with them. New album to be out
>in a couple of months, I believe.

Adrian:
>Interesting.  Very hard to get any info on Threshold, if you know of a
>good web site can you send me direct.  Would appreciate it.  Still
>trying to secure a copy of the Live EP.  Are they touring in the US?

Try the Dutch Progressive Rock Page. I am not sure whether they have some
info, but you could check.
        http://145.89.78.151/~martijn/

>obnewgroup - Lemur Voice-

Ha, LV. They performed under the name of Aura first. Made some demos.
They're the first Dutch band signed to Magna Carta. And if you like LV, try
Altura, also their debut CD on Magna Carta. Altura are a bit heavier than
LV.

Jerry