BOC: Album name

Wed Nov 27 08:49:09 EST 1996

Dan writes:

>         I was making a little joke here... I haven't heard anywhere that
        the album title is going to be "Godot"... but as a matter of fact
        I think it's a very good idea... maybe one of you AOL'ers on the list
        that chats with the band can pass the suggestion to them! :-)
        No hard feelings... I hope ?!?!

ooh, you dirty bastard  you . . . ;-)  (no hard feelings)

Actually Dan, that was a good one - and gullible BOC fan that I am, I
fell for it hook, line, and sinker.  I even e-mailed Bolle and asked
him about it - his response was "Don't believe everything you read".
No, no hard feelings here -- I thought about suggesting to you that if
you wanted us to know you were joking, you should've added a smiley,
but I don't want to start *THAT* discussion here again (BOC-L old-timers
know what I mean).

As far as it being a good idea, well, it is sort of a humorous take on
the fact that we've been (and will continue to be) waiting for some
time for this album.  But, other than a little inside joke among BOC
fans, the title has little value, and probably wouldn't have any appeal
to anyone outside the shrinking circle of current BOC fans.  On the
other hand, "Ezekiel's Wheel" presents a potentially more powerful
symbolism and I think a catchier title to the public at large.

John

ObCD:  The Brain Surgeons, *Box of Hammers*    (Earthquake boogie . . .)