BOC: Album name

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Wed Nov 27 10:29:53 EST 1996

On Wed, 27 Nov 1996, Daniel Wikdahl wrote:

> >Waiting For Godot is a play by Sam Beckett where two vagrants, Vladimir
> >and Estragon (from memory) spend their lives waiting in the same spot
> >for this Godot bloke. "Waiting For Godot" is now a euphemism for waiting
> >indefinatly. The "joke" in the play is, he *never* comes. The joke in
> >the album title, I assume, is : here it is at last.  i.e. this is what
> >you've waited for, for so long.
> >--
> >Jon Browne
> >

>         I was making a little joke here... I haven't heard anywhere that
>         the album title is going to be "Godot"... but as a matter of fact
>         I think it's a very good idea... maybe one of you AOL'ers on the list
>         that chats with the band can pass the suggestion to them! :-)
>         No hard feelings... I hope ?!?!
>
>                 -Daniel Wikdahl

  HA!  You are the best!  I cant believe some dudes actually fell for
it!  I THINK that we should start a new BOC thread: Stupid names for the
next BOC album.  Here is mine: "Cultosaurus soft-on".  or "secret frisbees".

  Troy

 Mycket bra!