OFF: The Pope

Jon Jarrett jaj20 at HERMES.CAM.AC.UK
Wed Nov 27 09:38:30 EST 1996

        Since Brian posted the lyrics for `The Pope Smokes Dope', I feel
(almost) entirely justified in doing this...

THE NOT VERY GOOD INTERVAL BAND - `THE POPE WEARS RUBBER AND HE DRINKS
FRESH MILK'
        The Pope a milky Catholic
        That's what they call him
        And he's also into rubber-wear
        And it is a sin
        Semi-skimmed and pasteurised
        That's what he prefers
        And he likes it served fresh by a rubber-clad nurse

        The Pope wears rubber and he drinks fresh milk
        He's a secret night-clubber and a raving lesbo lover
        The Pope wears rubber and he drinks fresh milk
        And I should know because he told me so
        He's a soapy rubber dubber and a honky-tonky scrubber
        In a slinky little number swimming up the river Hubba
        The Pope wears rubber and he drinks fresh milk,
        He drinks fresh milk, from a cup!

        Now don't you try him on some stuff
        That's gone off over-night
        The Pope he knows his right from wrong,
        He'll drop you from a height
        He'll drag you off by the heels
        Down to the local dairy
        And drown you in a vat of cheese
        While shouting `Hail Mary'!

        The Pope wears rubber and he drinks fresh milk
        He's a secret night-clubber and a raving lesbo lover
        The Pope wears rubber and he drinks fresh milk
        And I should know because he told me so
        He's a soapy rubber dubber and a honky-tonky scrubber
        In a slinky little number swimming up the river Hubba
        The Pope wears rubber and he drinks fresh milk,
        He drinks fresh milk, from a cup!
        Because it's better than sucking it out of the cow now, isn't it
kids?

 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |
 |         (01223 327450)                 jaj20 at hermes.cam.ac.uk        |
 |"There is a certain pleasure in being mad, which none but madmen know"|