HW: Castle Masters Collection

skarsol skarsol at EROLS.COM
Wed Nov 27 12:09:56 EST 1996

Max Wilcox wrote:

>         Strange, I've got a Castle Masters Colllection, and it's got a
> different track list. Can't remember, but I think both versions are in
> the codex, though.
> -Max Wilcox

i may be wrong,but are you referring to the castle-released hw
anthology,the three disk set in the blue sleeve box,with the robot-hand
holding the word anthology tween finger and thumb?if so,its not the same
title.it is called "hawkwind anthology",and is basically selected tracks
from the samurai anthologies,levitation,live chronicles,xenon,space
bandits,and some others,maybe.with a nice little booklet.
i got this used,but in mint condition,for 15 dollars. i celebrated.
if this is not what you mean,apologies.      rj