HW: Castle Masters Collection

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Wed Nov 27 16:49:33 EST 1996

Paul G Ward wrote:

> On 28 Nov 96 at 7:52, Max Wilcox wrote:
>
> >         Actually, I believe it's my fault. What I was refering to
> >         was
> > "Hawkwind: The Collection", produced by Castle Communications. Don't
> > know if anyone's got this, but most of the songs sound as if they're
> > on the castle masters collection. Here's the track list anyway...
>
> I've got that too .... very rarely listen to it though. If we are
> talking about the same release,  it's got a skull and various
> instruments (synth, guitar etc) on the cover in front of a starfield.
>
> Paul
        That's the one. It was actually one of the first HW CDs I ever got. Not
the best first HW to get, I'd say.
        Actually, this sounds like an opening to ask other people what their
first HW albums were, if that sounds like an interesting thread. That,
or what album would people suggest to someone who'd never listened to HW
before, as a first album to listen to. I'd say Space Ritual.

-Max Wilcox