HW: Castle Masters Collection

Paul G Ward paul at PCMICRO.COM.AU
Wed Nov 27 18:17:47 EST 1996

On 28 Nov 96 at 8:49, Max Wilcox wrote:

>         Actually, this sounds like an opening to ask other people
> what their            first HW albums were, if that sounds like an
> interesting thread.

Well, it's that long ago that I can't remember the first I actually
bought ... it was either Space Ritual or Quark I think. The first HW
track I ever heard was "Robot" from PXR-5 .... on the radio one night
back in 79. I had the above two albums within a few weeks of that
night!

As far as suggesting a HW album for a newbie, that's damn hard ... it
depends so much on their current tastes. SR, HotMG, Quark, Live 79,
Levitation, CotBS or Palace Springs are the (IMO) best entry points
depending on who we are talking about. I usually just lend someone
the Griffin "25 Years" box these days if they are interested in
finding out who HW are!

Paul